Yoga Radicals Interviews
Grounding and co-initiating. Planting seeds of potential. Welcoming the emerging future with embodied creativity.
- Itta Roussos – social justice is spirituality, spirituality is social justice
- Amina Naru – all paths lead to here
- Matthew Taylor – cultivating wisdom
- Jivana Heyman – diving in with heart
Connecting to Source. Awakening into the immanent, the emergent. Unfolding the ‘me’ into the ‘we’.
- Anneke Sips – compassionate embodied engagement
- Shelly Prosko – courageous heart and soul
- Joseph LePage – making space for integration at the beginning
- Ananda Bhavanani – I belong, you belong….
State and Stage Shifts. Acting with heart, mind and body as one. Healing self & others by resting and moving from a place of confident action. Crystallizing, playing with a shared coherent field of being-ness.
- Amy Weintraub – blessed altar of the heart
- Pamela Stokes Eggleston – when paths cross
- Larry Payne – just go
Transforming Actions. Practices that sustain co-creation, conscious co-evolution. Stewarding ‘the new’; engaging with the emerging social body. Moving with the collective will as it becomes visible, engaging with self and others through all the senses.
- Freidel Kushman – making magic in the ‘hood
- Catherine Cook-Cottone – loving myself and others
- Marlysa Sullivan – where will it all take us?
- Gary Kraftsow – climbing mountains
- Danielo Forghieri Santaella – remembering our bodies, the earth
Reflections on Participatory Action. Returning to rediscover the deeper shared roots, naming the magic of the ancient forms of true connection, staying simple.
- Richard Miller – staying lost
- Helene Couvrette – combining forces
- Camille Maurine – dancing our way in and through it all
- Neil Pearson – loving wisely
- Rose Kress – keep playing in tune
- Stephen Cope – staying with it
Further Reflections. Listening to the universe with others, listening again.
- Shirley Telles – waking up early
- Ganesh Mohan – structuring the new pathways
- Keishen Kimura – trust the teachings
- Ann Marie Johnson – homeschooling arts
- Nischala Joy Devi – sit sweet and still
- Lori Bashour – an original moment
- Rob Schware – world service